Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Jelly Sammiches

Hi! So I'm a complete doy and didn't read the whole line for our Twinsie Tuesday theme & thought it was just jelly [not jelly sandwich]. Soooo I redid my swatches and everything haha. I apologize for the lateness!!

Anyway, here's 2 coats of Revlon Royal [my favorite blue ever], 1 coat Sally Hansen Glass Slipper, and 1 coat of a frankened jelly with a little bit of Royal and a whole lot of clear to cap it off:]






The idea for this mani came from the awesome blog, Chalk Board Nails !

Make sure you check out all the lovely manis my other twinsies are doing today:






Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It


Happy Twinsie Tuesday!! Woohoo!

33 comments:

  1. This looks like the deep dark ocean, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I really love the sandwich with the flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Royal is such an awesome vibrant blue and I love how the flecks of Glass Slipper seem to be floating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love that. i swatched the polishes you sent me and the post will be up tomorrow. also i sent you one more thing that i know you wanted. it should have already been delivered. surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh, I'm glad you like them! and I got yours! amazing!!

      Delete
  5. I adore Royal also and I'm so bummed I didn't think to use it too because it looks fantastic all sandwiched up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great Sarah!! Love the combo with Glass Slipper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that blue, what an awesome color! Love your sandwich! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love it! I really need to get Royal one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLLLY like this! Its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this combination. How can you go wrong with Revlon Royal? I agree that it's one of the best blue polishes around. It's definitely my favorite jelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous combination!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's it, Revlon Royal is on my wish list! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So creative, I just love how beautiful this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this! I esp love that Royal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I ever get around to making a top 20 list, Royal would definitely be on there:]

      Delete