Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ashesela's Frankens!

Hi all! Sorry about not posting yesterday, I was taking lots and lots of pictures and tweaking frankens so they can all be up on the Etsy shop tonight, so check back tonight or tomorrow morning!!:D




anyway, with that out of the way, I want to show you 2 amazing and beautiful frankens from Ashesela at Art Evolve! We did a franken swap and she gave me these 2 and I am SO happy with them! They're gorgeous! Here they are at 2 coats each [formula was a dream, also!]:

Festival




Forest 2 

Bar glitter!


How great are these!! Thank you SO much, Ash! I'm in loooove with these:] Which one is your favorite??

17 comments:

  1. Festival looks like cupcake frosting, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them are really pretty, but I especially love Festival. It looks like purple frosting and sprinkles. It's a really cute color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I am SO GLAD that these got to you!!!! :D I was getting worried about that for a bit!! Thank you so much for your kind compliments; I am so incredibly glad that you like these!!! :D YAY!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh also (sorry for not mentioning this before) the items on your shop are awesome!!! :D

      Delete
    2. no need for thanks, they're GORGEOUS!! seriously, thank YOU so much!:D

      Delete
  4. These are both super cool. Loving the lavendar one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both! I really like Festival! Looks like a fun color! :D

    ReplyDelete