Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday! Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

I love Twinsie Tuesday. Especially when we wear green polish!!


Got LOTS of compliments on this mani! It's such a unique polish. And GREAT formula, just 2 coats!


LA Splash's Golden Moss

Again, great formula, 2 coats, and unique color! I LOOOVE the circle gold glitter! And the multi-colored shimmer.


Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed

Much prettier IRL, I swear! 2 coats and sparkling like all get out and gorgeous!



Look at all my other Twinsies!!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It

21 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous!! :D Great swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you did both a light and dark green. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i honestly had these already swatched [shhh don't tell! ;)] and decided to throw them all in a post!

      Delete
  3. I love both the light and dark! Awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks!! i agree:] plus greens are almost universally amazing in my book haha

      Delete
  5. These are all great! I love how you gave us a bunch of green swatches. I'm wearing Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed today, and I agree that it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and isn't it just so much better in real life?! i died. almost didn't order it, but thank God i did!

      Delete
  6. My favorite of this bunch is Ectoplasm!!

    ReplyDelete