Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday's Discontinued Polishes

Happy Twinsie Tuesday once more! Today's theme is discontinued polishes. I couldn't pick, so here's 2 that I can't believe I haven't shown you till now!


China Glaze's Out on Safari

I picked this one up while dusty hunting!





OPI's Absolutely Alice


Okay, this glitter is CRAZY sparkly! And really really vibrant. I'm afraid my pictures just don't do it justice. Trust me.



What's your favorite discontinued polish?? I hardly ever wear mine because I have a fear of running out and being really sad lol. Take a look at the other twinsie's picks:


Amanda at Amandalandish

Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It


Also, make sure you enter my giveaway!

27 comments:

  1. I wish I owned these. )= Btw, the link to your giveaway isnt working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops!! i fixed it now, thank you for bringing it to my attention!!

      Delete
  2. Out on the Safari is a beauty! These are great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Love Absolutely Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out On Safari is interesting! I really like it. Absolutely Alice is so gorgeous. I need to wear it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it's one of those polishes that i never ever wear for fear of running low, but when i do, it's always stunning

      Delete
  5. Two discontinued polishes? Score!! These are both pretty! LOL @ being sad. They still need love though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i just get so paranoid!! haha, i'll definitely break these out more often though

      Delete
  6. Perfect choices! I'm so jealous you have Out On Safari, it's amazing! And Absolutely Alice is one of my all-time favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! OOS is so unique, i can't help but love it haha

      Delete
  7. Both are pretty! I think my favorite discontinued is OPI's Mad As A Hatter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! that one looks GORGEOUS, i only wish i had it!

      Delete
  8. 2 pretty discontinued polishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fantastic! Absolutely Alice is definitely a showstopper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a swatch of ChG OOS before, you've created a lemming....(I'm going to stalk Ebay! lol) OPI AA is a stunner too. Great choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete