Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Smoke and Ashes!

HUNGER GAMES SO SOON, I'M DYING. ahhhhhhh I am SO excited!! I think this will be what I wear to the midnight premier. I love this color so much more than I thought I would. The duochrome glassfleck shimmer is gorgeous. And I definitely could have done just 1 coat [but I did 2 because... I just have to]. The flecks are super pretty, with the green to blue effect. Take a look!





Big fan of this. also, it's named after District 12. So automatic win!!

13 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the movie too! I love this color! I got it and can't wait to try it--so insanely pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm already freaking out. i get like heart palpitations just thinking about it

      Delete
  2. This is super gorgeous! I'm actually most excited for this one from the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! I'm still making out my wishlist for this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my wishlist was.. all of them! haha. i narrowed it down a teeny bit after seeing swatches, but i think i'm gonna go back for the rest soon

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I need to get on to reading Hunger Games...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color, especially with your nail length! I sort of glossed over it when I saw it lumped in with the other colors in this set, but WOW, it is killer! You've created a new lemming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it's really prettier in person, also. the duochromey flakies are beautiful

      Delete