Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sparkly & Girly

Happy happy Friday! Excited for the weekend?? I'm going home to see my little sister in her school musical [Beauty & the Beast, so I'm excited!]. I have a mani I wore last week for you with one of my favorite polishes for spring: Runway Pearl. I don't know what it is about it, but it's just so stinking pretty! It really reminds me of Essie's Kisses and Bises, but opaque. I'm a big fan of how this looks on me, but since you all know I'm a magpie, I had to put some glitter on it! I saw Essie's A Cut Above and slapped on a coat over the 3 coats of RP that I had on and here's the outcome:








I like how the shimmer still shows through the glitter! 

So what are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting??

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! These colours compliment each other really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails, and oh my gosh, that is so cute that your sister is in a school musical (and Beauty and the Beast? That's awesome!!! :D) I hope that you both had a wonderful time!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh helloooooo. I like this combo a lot! It's on the simple side compared to most layering experiments, but it's lovely. :) Hope your sister was awesome in the play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it was a great play:] and i loved the simplicity of it

      Delete