Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge Day 7: Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice!



Ahh, second to last Girly Girl challenge! Today we get to "show off our sweet (or spicy) inspired nails" ! So I want to show you this franken that I've had on my toes for like 2 weeks now. I really love it! Plus, it's been holding up like iron, NO visible wear or chipping :D

I dubbed this one "Shape of My Heart", because the Backstreet Boys are the greatest thing ever ever ever, don't even try to argue ;]

2 coats of Shape of My Heart



Lots of different glitter in here, mostly blue, then scattered holographic square glitter!


Make sure you take a look at the other sweet & spicy manicures!

Stephanie of A Little Polish
Kelly of DevilishPolish
Danielle of Lacquer Lover
Elly of Polishable
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Amanda of Nox Nails
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

14 comments:

  1. OMGOSH. I LOOOOOOVE this franken! It's GORGEOUS! I'll take 500 bottles. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!! :D I adore square glitter and jellies! You frankens are always amazing, Sarah! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i love square glitter, need to get my hands on some more of that!

      Delete
  3. I would definitely only buy this for the name, but the color is amazing as well as the name! Score!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice franken! Just the right kind of pink for me... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I'm so late with mine :(

    Nominated you for an award:

    http://thischarmingkate.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete