Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

AllThatGlitters Polishes!

Hi all! I recently ordered 3 polishes from All That Glitters , Space Oddity, Rebel Rebel, and Ziggy Stardust. All are shown here at 3 coats each:]


Space Oddity: 
"a black base with white colored glitters in various shapes and small silver glitters mixed throughout. "





Rebel Rebel: 
"light purple pearly base with gunmetal, white and silver glitters scatted throughout in various sizes."





Ziggy Stardust:
"a coral pink/peach/orange pearly base with gold and white glitters scatted throughout in various sizes. "





How pretty are these?? Space Oddity is definitely my favorite, and the most opaque. Plus the black base looks like it has this speckly sort of shimmer to it. Love! Rebel Rebel was my least favorite, only because it was so sheer. I'm gonna try layering the last two and show you what happens:]

15 comments:

  1. Every one of these are freaking fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em! I can't decide which I like best--maybe Rebel Rebel. They all remind me of Connect The Dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, me too! it's the white bar glitter that really does it haha

      Delete
  3. awwws i love david bowie.
    ziggy stardust is awesome! i need to get me some of these next time i can get into her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziggy Stardust is amaze!!! All of them are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. space oddity is definitely my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete