Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge Day 1!

Hello ladies! Today, I'll be showing you my first post of a challenge I'm taking part in that Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog came up with: the Girly-Girl Challenge! I've been trying to branch out with my polish choices, so I thought this would be the perfect way:] Here's all the challenges:

Cute, right?? So for the first day, I have on 2 coats of Sally Hansen Crinoline, 1 coat Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party, and then the little Nailside-inspired clouds done with OPI Manicurist of Seville and Sinful Colors Zeus.




I love the shimmer in Zeus!:] So I'm not sure if this is my favorite pink [I don't think I have one!], but I really loved wearing this! It made me really happy



Check out what all the other ladies participating have done:

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Kelly of DevilishPolish Jodi of Captivating Claws
Danielle of Lacquer Lover
Elly of Polishable
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Kate of This Charming Kate
Bethany of A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda of Nox Nails
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Emily of The Lacquerologist
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail
ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi
CR of Color Me Silly
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

20 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! clouds are a big thing right now "trendy" and definitely girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this challenge! It's short enough so that it doesn't seem intimidating and still gives enough wiggle room to really be creative. I actually might do this one! :)
    Awesome nails too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed!! plus, it's pretty unusual for me to have super girly nails, so i thought this would be perfect!

      Delete
  3. Cute cloud mani! I like how you added all the different finishes, it makes it really unique and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like candy to me! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm, i definitely see that! now i want candy!! lol

      Delete
  5. Stunning look! Now following you great blog!
    xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the use of the Lynnderella! I'm excited that this challenge is great for the commitment phobe. I can do two manis a week for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! I'm really grateful Lindsey made this one up:]

      Delete
  7. Ooh how fun! Love this first mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! It's reminding me of a jammy pop tart and it's making me hungry. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH, I totally see it now!! gahhh, I love poptarts!

      Delete