Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Green Eggs and [Zoya] Spam!

Happy birthday, Dr. Seuss!! 
My favorite Dr. Seuss book:]



By the way, I'll be MIA this weekend [have a visitor!], so I'll be scheduling posts again:] Here's some Zoya spam, in honor of Dr. Seuss, for you! These were what I picked up from the Valentine's day promotion. I am SO happy with my picks!:]

2 coats NYC Lincoln Park + 1 coat Zoya Maisie


2 coats Zoya Nidhi 


2 coats Zoya Skylar 


Cover everything in Lynnderella!!
Left to right: 1coat Connect the Dots; 2 coats Forget You Not; 2 coats Nosegay; 2 coats Mlle. Violette de Bleu


Spaaaaaaam! Did you participate in this promo?? What polishes did you pick?

Psssst The Etsy shop is stocked! Click on the picture below!! The Disney frankens are up there, as well as a TON of other ones!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! Unfortunately I didn't participate, but maybe next time.

    So, I checked out your Etsy shop and now I have a tonnnnn of things on my wish list. You have such awesome frankens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh, thank you so much! seriously, your kind words mean so much:]

      Delete
  2. I love Dr. Seuss, I live in the town next to where he is from! My mom works at a nursinghome and actually took care of the lady who inspired Cindy Lou Hoo! So cool! Great swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO WAY!!! that's probably the coolest thing i've ever heard! what the heck!! i'm so jealous right now.

      Delete
  3. I've got to get my hands on that Zoya flakie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm in LOVEEEE with flakies! i'm gonna need to pick up the other 2 soon haha

      Delete
  4. Lovely colors! I love Dr. Seuss! My favorite book was Fox in Socks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! and he's the best. I loved his books so much

      Delete