Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lacquistry's Golf Socks

Guys!! I hit 400 followers!! Yayyyyy:D Thank you all so much, you're insanely amazing.

Okay, good news: I frankened some of the coolest nail polishes I've ever ever made!  Bad news: I used suspension base for the first time for them, and they're pure glitter and TKB is completely out:/ Sooo I guess I might make like 4 bottles or something for now, then follow up later with more pretty polish for you!

Some more good news: the Name my Franken giveaway is over and my esteemed panel of judges [aka my housemates and my best friend that's visiting me tonight] will help me decide name is best! You guys got really creative! Love it.

Finally, I have some springy & summery shades that will be out soon [not all glitter bombs this time haha], and I'll be spending a lot of time remaking the more popular colors for the restock :] So look for that soon, probably Monday night of next week!


Okay, so for all that, you now get a lot of pretty pictures of Lacquistry's Golf Socks [2 coats + 2 coats Glitter Tamer + TC] with no further comment from me:










4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congratulations on 400+ followers!!! :D You deserve every single one (and more!). :D
    Ooh I hope I win!! :D I LOVE your frankens!!

    Beautiful swatch too!

    ReplyDelete