Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sinful Colors Spam!

Happy [eh] Monday! I just got done with an exam, and I'm about to pass out till my next class, so enjoy some Sinful Colors spam. They're from the new Cast Away [I think?] collection [except for the last 2] and all are 2 really easy coats of gorgeousness.


Athens [my favorite!!]


Neptune


Olympia


Olympia on pointer and ring, Essie Navigate Her on middle and pinky.

Zeus [second favorite]


Blue by You [weird name, pretty color! Think similar to Orly Royal Navy]


Tapping Nails

18 comments:

  1. I love Neptune! I'm going to have to go back and see if I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great range - such awesome colous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are pretty! I really like Neptune and Zeus the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Especially Zeus!! Gorgeous :) Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are really pretty! I especially like Zeus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shouldve gotten Neptune. Love the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Athens color is gorgeous


    *walks to walgreens*

    ReplyDelete