Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sparkles by Julie Review

Hello, all! Today I have a new-to-me indie brand, Sparkles by Julie, to show off! I got 3 of her lovely polishes a little while ago and she was incredibly sweet about setting up a listing for me, and according to her Etsy shop description, she's hurt her wrist:[ So I'm sending some get-well-soon wishes her way! 

So in addition to being really nice, Julie has also got some great polishes. I got 3 of her minis and I actually do love them all. Pictures first, more talk later. 2 coats on each polish, by the way:]

Water Lily


Lost in Space


Coco


Are you as in love with these as I am?! I can't even. Water Lily has got to be my favorite at the moment, though I know I'm going to be wearing Coco all autumn long. Plus, 2 coats and they're really opaque. I didn't have any problem at all with the formula, really great and flowed well for me. Anyway, I'm off to sit in the sun, since it's the first nice day we've had in a while here!

23 comments:

  1. Water Lily is really pretty!! I just ordered two polishes from her myself. I need to try them out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all very pretty, but Water lily is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these nail varnishes and lovely, agreeing with everyone else with Water Lily being my fave :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are super beautiful! At first I was like meh but then I saw the macros and WOAH GLITTER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are gorgeous! I've not heard of this brand before (I am SO obsessed with indies right now!), I am checking her out NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be LOST IN SPACE.
    Haha, lame - I know, but I love that polish.
    Wow. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I appreciated it;] It's really gorgeous!

      Delete
  7. These are sooooo pretty! I really like Water Lily too :D

    ReplyDelete