Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Matte about Summer: a Two Birds preview

Hello all!! Just to let you all know, I have a summer line coming out today on the Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoBirdsOneStore at 3 pm EST. I'm going to throw a bunch of pictures at you now hahaha


American Beauty [a limited edition polish for the 4th of July]

Fly-ceratops [I love the name of this hahaha]

Just Keep Swimming [my muse was Dori]

Luck be a Lady(bug)

Pocket Full of Posies

Sour Gummy Worms

Spun Sugar

Strawberry Limeade

Those Summer Nights..

Summertime Girls

Vel-awesome-raptor [also love this name!]


What do you all think?! Special thanks to Emily, Vianna, Laura, and Sandy for the helping with the names! <3

15 comments:

  1. These look super fun — I just ordered 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome glitters! I ordered 4 earlier today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bummed that I missed Fly-Ceratops this time around :( I'll have to keep my eyes open for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo pumped to get these! It took major willpower for me not to order the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!! they are all sooo stunning!!!!!! i hope there is still enough tomorrow when my DD goes through! darn.. hahaha you did amazing with your frankens <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love matte glitters so much, and these are amazing! Sour Gummy Worms is ridiculously cute, and Strawberry Limeade is just spectacular. Beautiful job, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete