Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi, sorry about that absence, I've had a rough week and then got sick on top of everything, but I'm back now with my favorite polish of the moment.

So you all know I have a love affair with glitter, just take a look at my recent posts haha. But recently, I've been craving really good cremes. My manis over the past 2 weeks-ish have been Essie Orange, It's Obvious!, China Glaze Poinsettia, Finger Paints Lemon Sour, RBL's IKB:2012, and now Essie's Who is the Boss ! I'm actually in love with this color, it looks so good on the nail. I looked for this collection for a while but I couldn't find it until I got right to the register at Harmon's. I was in a bit of a hurry, so I didn't have time to really look at all the colors from the display [and the Essie Poppy Razzi display too!!] so I just grabbed WitB and decided I'd have to come back later to look. I want a lot of the new Essies, but till then I'll have to admire from afar haha. Anyway, I'm so glad I picked this one up, the formula was great for me and it's opaque in 2 coats, great for a lighter color like this. Yep, I'm in love.





Then there's the not so in love with part. I put on Rockstar Nails' With Love, and to be honest, I was a little disappointed. I love the hearts, but there's something weird going on with that black hex glitter [see index finger] and I really really had to fish for a large white heart. It looks like the black hexes like... deteriorated or something? I don't even know, but they turned translucent in some paces and looked strange. not my cup of tea, unfortunately:/ But you win some, you lose some, right?



What's everyone's favorite polish of the moment? I'm loving WitB and Orange, It's Obvious from Essie and I'm thinking that some of their other polishes might make my top 10 summer list haha

12 comments:

  1. I love blue shades like this! It's really pretty. The glitter is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! who's the boss is hot.. need that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Super cute! Glad to have you back honey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove WitB on you! And yeah.. that Rockstar polish.. just no. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color! I can't wait to try my bottle of it. Too bad about the Rockstar polish though. :-/ Good to see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back! I hope you're feeling better :)
    I love this color!

    ReplyDelete