Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Very First Ozotic!

Hello everyone! I've got some pic spam for you of some really pretty polishes [AND my first Ozotic].  First, I slapped on 2 coats of Revlon Royal. Notes about Royal: it's one of the most stunning polishes I own, but the formula is.. ehh. I'm really in love with the color and want it everywhere, but it generally takes 3 coats to be opaque and I usually have trouble with how runny it is. I mean, it definitely doesn't stop me from wearing it, clearly, but it's something to consider. Definitely need to spend a little time with Royal. That said, it looks amazing under Ozotic Elytra 528. The minute I saw the Elytra polishes I knew that I needed at least one, and I was right. It's just a really unique look that these glitters have. So I put on 2 coats of 528 [also, why the heck don't these have names?!] over Royal, and... look:








Jellies and glitter and duochrome and cobalt blue all in one mani... Be still my heart!! ;] I'm going to leave you with some bracelets I made last night. I've been crafting a little lately and I love these bracelets for how easy they are and how adorable they look stacked together.



9 comments:

  1. That Ozotic is stunning! It's really gorgeous. Royal is a pretty great polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing over Revlon Royal. You come up with the best layering choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the Elytras are amazing! I recently bought all 3 :P I love this mani with the cobalt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous mani!! I absolutely love the bracelets you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, very pretty!

    Also, I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the One Lovely blog award:

    http://myglitteryobsessions.blogspot.ca/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete