Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Meadowlark: a Lacquistry Custom

What a week it has been in Nail World!! I explained some of the drama to my sister last night, she said it should be a TV show. If you're not up to date, here's a good post about it from The Crumpet: http://thecrumpet.blogspot.com/2012/06/lynnderella-rockafeller-week-that.html

So today I want to show you a custom polish from one of the nicest indie-polish makers out there, Lacquistry. I ordered the most amazingggg customs from her, and I can't wait to show you all! The first one I have is Meadowlark. I told Jenna I wanted a yellow, glittery, summery, fun polish and she definitely delivered.




Look at all that pretty! and that's just 2 coats:D Ugh, so happy with this, thank you Jenna!! <3

What does everyone think? Yellow and glitter isn't the most normal combination, but I just had to haha.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really need to order a custom from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I totally agree with your sister about the TV show. That post was filled to the max with drama. Anyways, gorgeous polish! I love how it glows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous polish and that's some impressive opacity too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dude totally rockin' idea!! Great job, can't wait to see what else the two of you collabo'd on!! xo E

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,nice mani.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the definition of bling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous! I can't wait to see what else she sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very gorgeous!! Love all that glitter!

    ReplyDelete