Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nudey!

Happy Fathers' Day:] Hope your celebrations go well today! I actually just got in Girly Bits' Daddy's Little Girl, which would have been great to wear today, but I've been out of my mind busy with my church festival [which you should check out if you're in the area! Lots of good food and I'm working the pastry booth heehee: 

Anyway, here's a new favorite nude polish of mine: Fast Track from China Glaze. Disclaimer: it looks better in person than in these pictures, it's a little cleaner looking. 2 coats.


Gold shimmer.. I swear, it gets me every time.

7 comments:

  1. Fast Track looks gorgeous on you! The festival sounds like a lot of fun too, hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold shimmer really gets me too! I LOVE this one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!
    I love this color on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this up this weekend during the Sally's clearance sale! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! So glad I finally decided to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete