Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

Announcements!

Happy happy Friday:] Just a few things, first: I have a mini indie blog sale going on here & a silent auction here! Or just click on the tabs up there ^^ and check them out:]

Second, I'll be going away from July 4-August 8 to California! I'm a camp counselor at an amazing camp there and I'm so excited to be there for the second summer now. I'll miss all you guys so so much, but I do have my Twinsie Tuesday posts scheduled as well as other posts in the week, AAAAND some amazing guest posts from my Twinsies. I can't wait to show you all! I'll be on here when I have time off on weekends, so I won't disappear altogether.

Finally, I'll be restocking the Etsy shop today with a small amount of polishes [about 20] of the more popular ones.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm in the middle of de-cluttering my nail polish lol.
    Aw have fun at the camp! I miss being a camp counselor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun while you are away!

    ReplyDelete