Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pink Plumeria

Hi all! It feels like it's been a long time since I've posted about a mainstream polish, huh? I'm on quite the indie streak haha. BUT my other loves this summer are the China Glaze neons. I've had Surfin' for the Boys on my toes since I got it. It's amazing! But today, I have Pink Plumeria from the same collection for you all:] I wasn't sure about this one when I got it, but it's really impressed me. I love the shimmer in the whole collection, it makes the formula better, I think, and adds a lot of interest!


That's 2 coats. and like I said, formula was a dream, ESPECIALLY for a neon! I can't get over how perfect this whole collection is. I can't wait to show you the rest of my picks!

11 comments:

  1. Love this shade! One of my favourites from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade! I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny to see your nails without glitter!! This is such a beautiful polish, and I now officially need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute! I am very tempted by this color...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink Plumeria was my fav from the entire collection! I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! I absolutely love this color! It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been debating back and forth if I NEED this. I think I might now.

    ReplyDelete