Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not-So-Summery

So I have today this really gorgeous polish that I love, but is sooo not even a little summery haha. This is Buried Alive from Orly's Dark Curses collection, and it's just an amazing shimmery, glowy brown. I wasn't usually a fan of brown polish, but I think that if there's any shimmer or something, I'm automatically in love. This has a pretty morbid name, but I guess I get it in the context? I don't really know much about the movie this collection is based on, but I'm definitely glad that this polish came out because of it! 




Mmmmm shimmer<3 The formula on this was really great, 2 smooth coats. Really pigmented, too! 

18 comments:

  1. This is the (only) one I'm really interested in out the collection...it looks like root beer!! So pretty, even if its morbid and not summery ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, definitely looks like root beer! and yeah, it was the only one i really liked also. the collection was mostly just ehh

      Delete
  2. In my opinion the collection wasn't much to write home about, but this one stands out in a good way! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not summery but so beautiful!! really want this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely put it on a wishlist:] it's so pretty IRL

      Delete
  4. I saw this at Sally's and was immediately drawn to it. I should have picked it up then... it may not be "summery" but it still is gorgeous. The shimmer is very complex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! i know i'm gonna be wearing the heck out of this come fall/winter, so i just had to

      Delete
  5. This is really pretty. It is one of the two i want from this collcetion :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. It's not summery, but still lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shimmer is so gorgeous! I'm like you, not a usual brown polish fan, but I think you're right about the shimmer: it makes this polish really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this and Chocolotta Love are my 2 browns that i really love. they're turning me!!

      Delete
  8. So pretty! I love shimmery browns

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shimmer this one has! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete