Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Duochromes on Twinsie Tuesday

So I'm super dopey today.. And forgot to publish my Twinsie Tuesday post. I blame my migraine meds;] So this week, we had a pretty easy and interesting topic for TT: duochrome or metallic polish. It gave me the perfect excuse to show you one of my top 5 polishes of all time! Ludurana has some seriously stunning polishes, and I'm beyond happy to have gotten Emocionante [which means Exciting in Spanish and Portuguese]. HITS definitely has a dupe of this polish and I have that version too, but this is definitely my preferred one. While the formula has some problems with being too thin and a bit watery, it smells really good [not like polish, but like perfume], takes 2 coats where the HITS one takes 3, and the brush is way better [the HITS polishes have a history of wonky brushes]. Oh, and this wore like IRON on me. 5 days with just minimal tip wear. It was a beautiful thing haha.







Like my new nubbies? Heehee. This polish is also my go-to travel polish, since I know I love it and won't lose interest and also wears a lot better on me than my beloved glitters <3 Let's face it, glitters don't travel very well :[

Sorry again about my late post! Go take a look at all the stunning polishes my Twinsies have up today:]
Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Tara at Polishy of Truth

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous choice! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorrrgeous. need to try some ludranas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I have nubbins too!! XD GORGEOUS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic polish! It's so glowy :)

    And I'm sorry about the migraines, I've had my fair share. Not fun. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! I hope you feel better, migraines are evil :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is to die for! And I'm intrigued by the fact that it smells like perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this looks so cool! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete