Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Beach Day = More Orange

Hello! I've scheduled this post because as you read this, I'll be at the beach with my friends from school, HOPEFULLY getting a tan [finally!]. So in honor of beach day, you get to see more orange polish, because it's just about the most summery thing I can think of.





It looks so citrusy to me:] This is 2 coats of OPI Ya'll Come Back, You Hear? and 2 coats of BB Couture Horned Devil. The OPI has a terrible, terrible name. Just.... why?? Buttttttttttt, it's a pretty, squishy, shiny jelly, and it looks great under Horned Devil. Speaking of which, that iridescent microglitter? Makes me want every single BB Couture in the planet.

What is everyone up to today?? Anyone get that Zoya Pintrest Trio last night?

14 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love, love, love it!!! Hope you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Perfect for a day at the beach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Horned Devil - it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite BB Coutures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i love that glitter, it's just so pretty

      Delete
  5. This is super gorgeous! I really need to get some BB Couture polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty! Oooh have fun getting your tan on!! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To say I like this is a lie. I'm freaking in LOVE with this color!

    ReplyDelete