Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Strawberry Limade!: a Franken

Hi hi hi. I have a GIANT paper due tomorrow about Arabic grammar aka I want to sleep forever and never ever hear about the three gender forms of Arabic. I'm gonna throw a franken at you instead: Strawberry Limade! [now I'm thirsty].




3 coats. There's neon pink, neon green, and black glitter in a really lightly tinted pink base:]

I'll be selling this [and others like it] as soon as I can get more base! Which is looking to be around the beginning of May :D

15 comments:

  1. this is deff a must buy for me when you start selling!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one is amazing!!! can you put one on the side for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love this! and the name is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MAN! Can you set a bottle a side for me? *bats eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, I can't wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete