Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

When the Moon Was a Star...

Okay, so you're about to get some picture SPAM. It's not even funny how many pictures I took of this mani. Not because it was difficult or anything, I just loved all the pictures so much. I want to wear this again right now!!! It was so hard trying to will myself to take it off. It wasn't until the massive chips that I had to:[ But it lasted a pretty long time, so I guess I can't complain too much. The polish in question is, as I'm sure you've figured out, Lynnderella's When the Moon Was a Star [2 coats over Orly Stone Cold, which is gorgeous in its own right]. I'm nuts about this mani. It's just so stinking stunning and I couldn't keep from staring at my nails all day. Definitely looked like a weirdo that day.. Note: it was a little tough to get the shaped glitter out of the bottle with the first coat, but I flipped it upside down before the second coat and it was fine.









I don't think I have more words for this... so have a good Thursday! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

6 comments: