Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Supernova Springs Layered

Happy Friday! I'm currently trying to put off cleaning my mess of a room.. Every time I start mixing polish, I apparently decide that nothing else matters, so it becomes a huge mess of piles everywhere. I'm the worst... haha. So now Supernatural is on and I'm going through the piles in my room in attempts to live like real people do lol. I'd take a picture to show you, but you'd probably shun me from society.

But at least my nails are pretty? I'm still on this huge indie kick [indie sale to come soon haha], and Hare Polish is definitely one of my favorite lines out there. I have almost all of her polishes and they are insanely stunning. This is one of my favorites of hers and I am SO happy with how this mani turned out. Also, there's a leaf on my fingers because my cuticles are angry right now. Pay it no mind;] I wore Supernova Springs over 2 coats of an unnamed Elf polish:]





Also, I'm trying out this larger picture size... Yay or nay? Have a great weekend everyone! <3 p="p">

7 comments:

  1. So pretty!!!
    I like the large picture sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The end result is gorgeous! It has so much depth to it! And the bigger pictures are great.

    Also, I too have a terribly messy room which I prefer not to show people... I'm just so lazy about it...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooo pretty *_______*


    • ♥♥♥ •

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the larger pictures! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need both of these! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete