Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Enticing Valentino

Happy summer to meeeee:D Donedonedone with finals and I can't be happier! Also, it's GORGEOUS out today! Good day:] Anyway, here's a mani I did a while ago, it's 3 coats of Cult Nails Enticing and 1 thick coat of Pretty n Polished's Valentino:] I was surprised about how much I loved this, especially Enticing, but it's just so stinking pretty! A really great pink that's totally appropriate for literally everything. Plus, Valentino is my favorite black and white glitter out there, I like the fact that there aren't bar glitters in it:]






15 comments:

  1. love this Sarah! Need them both now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty, and it looks cute and edgy with Valentino over top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is freaking gorgeous! I love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! It's girly but a little funky at the same time--I dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink, black, and white is one of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for being done with finals! This mani is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layering! I want some Cult Nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @all thank you!!! I love this color combo as well:]

    ReplyDelete