Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: a Fugly Polish

Note: I have not had internet or access to a computer for 3 days now:[ This is the first time I've been able to temporarily connect, so I'll be posting my TT post [which was written but wouldn't post] and some more that I'd wanted to schedule. So sorry about this!!



Guys, I'm freaking out.. It's my first day of my senior year at college!! :[ What the heck?! I have the perfect mani on right now, so it's making me a little happier. But still. So weirded out right now.. I can't believe how fast it's gone by!

I know you all want to see my fugly nails heehee;] This is actually one of my favorite polishes on me. Last time I wore this, I got a lot of compliments from my more fashion-forward friends. But it is such a strange color, and I'm sure it doesn't float everyone's boat, so I think it qualifies as a fugly polish, yes?? Without further ado, here's 2 coats of OCC Swamp Thing!




Love or hate?? I really want to know what you ladies think!!

Make sure to look at the other TT posts!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Maribeth at Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Tara at Polishy of Truth

7 comments:

  1. lollllllll the title of this post made me laugh. I have to say, for me personally, i don't like it! :/ It is such a strange color, you're right haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really torn on this one. I love me a good swampy color, but maybe I'd love it more if it had less brown...? I dunno, this is a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's something I might wear once or twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like browns so this isn't so fugly to me. The name though, might turn me off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm torn, too! I think I like it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe nice pick, but I do like it :D

    ReplyDelete