Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Secret Copycat TT:]

Heehee, I love this Twinsie Tuesday theme. We did a secret copy cat mani from a random draw, I got Jenn from All That is Gorgeous! I wanted to recreate a recent mani she just did had, from Starry Earth: Lion of Valor :] I loved this mani on Jenn a lot, so I got out 2 of my polishes and tried to do my best to do it justice!




How do you like my take on Jenn's gorgeous mani?? I'd kill for her nail beds, seriously. How perfect are they? Gah. nail bed envy. Is that a thing? It is now. Anyway, this is 2 coats of Zoya Sooki [which was a definite surprise love for me] and Lynnderella Golden Rules. Other than the stars, I think my take on Jenn's mani has the same feel!

P.S. Happy birthday, Tara!! <3 lady="lady" love="love" p="p" you="you">

Here's some more copycats!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Maribeth at Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Tara at Polishy of Truth

7 comments:

  1. Jenn has AMAZING nail beds! This looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are so funny, Sarah! I have never noticed that my nail beds were anything special or nice! LOL! You are too sweet! I love your recreation!!! I am super duper in love with Sooki!!! Isn't it just a dream??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty mani. The red base and gold glitter are so perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ "nail bed envy"! This combo looks super cool! I just ordered Golden Rules and can't wait for it to get here. :)

    ReplyDelete