Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 10 Award!

Ahhh, another award thingy, this time from Amanda at Amandalandish and Shally from Polished & Not Quite Put Together. Thank you soooo much, ladies!!


Here are the rules for the award
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs, and let them know.




Top 10 Cosmetics

1. Hand Cream: Udderly Smoooth :] I like this stuff a lot more than I thought I would!! Plus, I don't get all greasy.
2. Foundation: I don't use it.
3. Mascara: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara. I got it for free from L'Oreal's facebook page!
4. Makeup Remover: Don't use this either... Ooops! I just wash my face and it's all good.
5. Eyeliner: Milani Liquif'eye! Looooove these.
6. Base Coat: Right now, I use Nails Alive Bonding BC or Sinful Colors BC.
7. Top Coat: Either Revlon Quick Dry or Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar [only use it with my "fancy" polishes"]
8. Polish Brand: Lynnderellas!!!! Obsession.
9. Perfume: I LOVEEEEEE the Lust scent from Lush. It's my favorite thing in the world.
10. Lip Balm: Right now, I'm using Baby Lips, which I like but not LOVE. So still on the lookout!



Again, I'm pretty late to this, so I'm gonna be lazy and tag everyone ;]

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! These lists make for some awesome reading. :) I should try that Udderly Smooth cream, as it sounds pretty cool! :D Thank you for sharing. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been working out pretty well for me, especially in the milder months. I find that in winter, I need to use the cream more often or get a thicker one. & thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete