Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Share the Love: Day 2, Guest post from Heather of The Polished Panda

Hi ladies! Only a few more days before Thanksgiving! Are you excited!? I know I am!! I am so excited to be guest posting on Sarah's lovely blog today! This week, Sarah, myself and a few other wonderful bloggers have put together Share The Love guest posting. We each had themes manis and my theme is 5 Days of Glitter! So today I have for you Orly - Androgynie from the Holiday Soiree collection. This polish is absolutely stunning! It's like having a jelly sandwich with only one polish! This is two coats.



Isn't it lovely!? This is a perfect polish for galaxy nails! The formula is fabulous. It's thick, but not too thick where you can't see the gorgeous glitter throughout. I was a little iffy about buying this polish and thought about returning it, but I ended up falling in love! I hope you enjoyed this post & thank you, Sarah, for having me! It's been a pleasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment