Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Other People's Frankens! [Part 5]

Picking up the series with HARE polish Archipelago! This was the one that impressed me the most out of all 4 polishes. Maybe I built it up too much in my head? I don't know, it's super pretty and I will definitely wear it a lot, but I think I wanted just a liiiiiittle more glitter. Anyway, this is the [still very] lovely  Archipalego!

it's a deep blue jelly with these really amazing copper glitters in it. it's supposed to look like islands in the ocean!

I had on 3 coats, & like Bisbee, I needed all three.

it kinda reminded me of my jeans hahaha


What do you think of Archipelago??

3 comments:

  1. First off, I have never seen a blue jelly so this is a pretty cool polish. I love navy with gold so this is a pretty fab franken :)

    Secondly, you're now at 41. Thanks for helping me out and I hope you get to 50 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ steph, right? still in awe of other people's creativity..
    @ amanda, same, love the blue & gold. & thanks so much! you're almost at 150!! so exciting:]

    ReplyDelete