Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Rainbow Honey Fab Summer Set

*Polishes in this post were provided for review in exchange for my honest review*

Hey all! I have some wonderful polishes for you today from Rainbow Honey. These three are from the Fab Summer Set, which are sold at fab.com! The set would be three full sized polishes, though the ones I have today to show are minis. Sidenote, how cute are these new RH mini bottles? Love them.

Okay, the formula on all three of these is great. I used 2 coats of the shimmers and then topped them with Costa Del Sol. Both Tenda and Schrammi covered beautifully in 2 coats, and all the polishes were super easy to apply! CDS covered and spread really well, also. All in all, super happy with all of these:] I really love the copper shimmer in Tenda and Schrammi.. so beautiful.


2 coats Schrammi

Schrammi + Costa Del Sol

Tenda

Tenda + Costa Del Sol

3 comments: