Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some LynBDesigns Polishes!

*Polishes in post were provided for my honest review*

Hey all! I have some really fun polishes from LynBDesigns from her Twitterpatted collection. Just a note on formula: all of these polishes had a smooth formula with no difficulty of getting nice sparkle on the nail. All were sheer, and so I have some layering options for you below:] 4 coats on index finger for all of these pictures, then one coat over differing base colors for my middle to pinky nails.

Dharma: Alone, over OPI You Only Live Twice, Orly Wild Wisteria, and CG Snap My Dragon. 
This was a super fun color! I've been really into pinks lately and this has some gorgeous blue shimmer running through it. I loved it over the OPI, it took the polish to the next level.



Verna: Alone, over Revlon Royal, SH Breezy Blue, Zoya Natty
Okay, I think Verna over Royal is amazing, but I also loved it over the light blue! Very pretty!! Like 



Harriet: alone, over BL The Old Bill, OPI My Vampire is Buff, Cult Nails Bitten.
Favorite look: alone! It's such a complex shimmer this has going on, and I really liked it with my skin tone. A huge huge fan of this one!


Millie: alone, over Essie Where's my Chauffeur?, Revlon  Velvet Rope, CG Manhunt

Stella: alone, over Essie Where's my Chauffeur?, Revlon  Velvet Rope, CG Manhunt

Okay, these two clearly can't be worn alone, but I LOVE THEM. These are my favorites of the collection! They're just both really delicate and sparkly without being overbearing and just..ahh. Yes. They're both so pretty over WMC? !!

PS Please check out my blog sale here ! Some ass broke off my passenger mirror on my car and I'm selling my excess polishes to pay for it. Thank you!!!

9 comments: