Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Midnight Seduction

Here's another freaking stunning polish that the wonderful Brandi from The Collegiate Nail sent me! Klean Colors Midnight Seduction is just perfect. There is SO MUCH glitter in here! And it looks like a night rainbow or something.. I really love how it looks on the nail, it's a dark but still colorful glitter. When I saw it in the bottle, I definitely thought I'd have to layer it. But when I tried it on the nail, I knew I had to rock this polish on its own. Gah! So in love. I'm out of words right now...






spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkles


Sorry about the overload of pictures, but really. Look!! Oh, and this was 2 coats. And the formula was fine, nothing out of this world, but good for a glitter! Thank you so much Brandi! <3 i="i" it="it" love="love" p="p">

6 comments:

  1. Midnight Seduction is one of my absolute favorite Kleancolors...it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is gorgeous, I am not sure I have even seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa this is a beauty! That name is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, it's so bright for being a dark polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the ultimate date night polish for winter. Love it!

    ReplyDelete