Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

My New Favorite Purple

I'd like to start this post with saying how much I love Zoya. Seriously. I'm in love with all the promos happening. I just got the Gilty topcoat (plus some Christmas gifts for my mom!). And I'm fangirling out over Mimi. It took me SO. LONG. to get this (dumb on my part). But now I have my mitts on it & I'm in love. I don't know if my pictures really show the amazing chunky shimmer off, but it's stunning in person. Though you all probs know that already, since I've been living under a rock. Anyway. Mimi in 2 coats of purple glory: also, I've been obsessed with making paper snowflakes, so you get a bonus of that!










2 comments:

  1. Mimi is gorgeous! I love cutting out snowflakes...I haven't done it in forever though. Now I want to, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This purple looks amazing!
    Aww snowflakes...they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete