Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Black and White Twinsie Tuesday

Hey ladies! Sorry this is late, I scheduled it for the wrong day, I'm a doofus. Anway, I hope everyone's December is going well! I'm basically drowning under finals and papers and projects, so without further ado, here's 2 Black and White manis! Both glitter toppers are made by me just for fun :] The first is over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the second over Wet N Wild Black Creme.



Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Maribeth at Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Tara at Polishy of Truth

4 comments:

  1. The second one is my favorite!! Lol @ doofus. No you're not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute! The first one reminds me a bit of Evermore. Good luck with school, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete