Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Guest Post from Jenn!

Hello, loves!

I am so excited to be featured on SeeSarahSwatch!  I really admire Sarah for her talent as a blogger and lacquer mixologist!  Thank you, Sarah, for allowing me to grace your blog!

I have for you...

(natural daylight)

This gorgeous polish is OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?  This creme lacquer is super opaque and only need two thin coats!  I cannot get over how bright and corally this shade is!  I am loving it for the this wonky, hot weather we are currently experiencing is southern California!

To top off this beauty, I needed to add a bit of sparkle, so I used Miliani Gold Jewel FX!  I really love this combo!!

Thanks you a bunch, Sarah, for letting me come visit, and I hope your nails grow back super quickly!  Breaking nails is no fun!





Thank you so much Jenn for this post!!! <3 i="i" nbsp="nbsp">

2 comments: