Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Best Bargain Polish

Hi all! Today's TT theme is our best bargain polish. This was a really hard one  for me, but in my head this wasn't the cheapest polish I've ever gotten. This polish was on sale when I got it, and it's also one of my favorite polishes, so that's what makes it a bargain in my mind haha. Revlon Runway Pearl is 1. a repeat polish [sorry!] and 2. an amazing off white. I'm in loove with the shimmer!



Then I put on a coat of Girly Bits January Morning! I love the contrasting shimmer here:]


Check out the other Twinsie's bargain polishes!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Tara at Polishy of Truth

11 comments:

  1. This combo is so beautiful!!! I want both of those haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh wow..super mad at myself for passing up that revlon!! gorgeous. hope i can still find it about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two are so gorgeous together! I really love the pink tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shimmer in this polish is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shimmer of this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white shimmer - it's really one of my favorite polish colors!

    ReplyDelete